The scientific program of the Conference includes plenary lectures, oral reports, poster presentations, Youth School Conference on medicinal chemistry, as well as discussions during round-table sections.
The scientific program will cover the following issues:
- Innovative developments in important therapeutic areas;
- Novel synthetic and technological approaches in medicinal chemistry;
- Computer prognosis, virtual screening, bioinformatics and chemoinformatics;
- Nanocomposites, drug delivery systems;
- Development of innovative anti-cancer drugs;
- Promising materials for medicine;
- Cell technologies, developing biopharmaceutical products.
XVI All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with international participants named after A.Yu. Baryshnikov "New Russian antitumor agents and medical technologies: challenges, achievements, and prospects"